Jennifer holds a Ph.D. in German Literature. She has taught German, composition, and arts and humanities for more than 25 years. As the Center Coordinator for the National Resource Center for Translation and Global Literacy in the Division of World Languages, Literatures, and Cultures, she provides support and coordination for all aspects of operations and programming.
- collaboration within the Center, across the university, and with outside participants, such as regional and national organizations
- outreach and training activities
- logistics and scheduling of symposia
- development of career initiatives
- development of web and print resources
- maintenance of evaluation plans